7/10/2008

I WON AN AWARD FROM DREW'S COUSIN LINDSEY!

THANKS GIRL! THAT MEANS A LOT! Lindsey you are a sweetie!

Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award. 4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5. Show these rules



ALLISON BROWN- you rock! I love your creativity and your adorable kids! you seem to really get into this blog thing almost as much as me and you have GREAT talent! I love reading all your stories and checking out your links.



KRISTEN THE SHOE ADDICT I know you have gotten these before but I think it's because you are such a good writer, friend, and you are a unique person I have had the pleasure of getting to know. I appreciate all your comments on my blog and your concern for my family. You always are up to speed on what's going on in the world and at the same time make me laugh. You are a genuine person and I love you!


AMIE MY SIS IN LAW- Amie your raw material and thoughts that go through your head are so entertaining and I look forward to reading everything you write. You have a lot of talent and capture your audience even if it's family and close friends. I believe you could be a professional writer. You amaze me!


I am suppose to give out 5 but I am only doing 3. Sorry to ruin it!





4 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Jill, thanks so much. I really appreciate what you said. Thanks so much.

Lyndi said...

You are SOOOO sweet! You are the one that deserves the pat on the back for introducing me to everything that I do now! Seriously! You are so kind.

By the way, I love the hair! I couldn't pull it off, that's for sure. I have a weird face shape that makes me look super fat with short hair. It's a curse.

Lyndi said...

Okay, so this is actually ALLISON! I forgot to sign out of your mom's blog. I'm such a retard. I was fixing her background for her.

Are you sure you want to give me that award now?

Jill Petersen said...

Allison you crack me up! In light of the situation I was reading it thinking it was weird that you (my mom) would talk about having a weird face shape and short hair makes her look fat! I thought " Uh- Ma, what you talkin' bout? you're bald and beautiful! that's weird..."

Now it all comes together! I still want to give you an award! Of course!!!

Blog Archiving (2005-Present)