6/17/2008

First of all...

Hi Ally, Isabelle, Jack and Ben! Daddy too!
Mommy misses you so much right now! I bet you had a good weekend with your daddy and your wonderful grandparents. Thank you for taking good care of each other and listening. I am sure it's hard to have Mommy gone right now but before you know it I'll be back to give you spankings! Just Kidding! Thanks for letting me help take care of Nana. It means a lot to me to be here with her.

Grandma and Grandpa Elrey got here this evening (My mom's parents) and we had a lovely time watching old movies and just being together. It's going to be so nice having time with them since I never do. It's amazing how much calmer everything feels around here with them here. They just invite the spirit right in and comfort us! Mom did well today. Jamie wrote about our day on her blog. After Saturday night I didn't mind that she needed her rest and I was surprised to see her out of bed this afternoon. She is eating a little, enough to take her meds, and I think was just thrilled to see her parents tonight.

Jamie is planning on staying a couple more days but hasn't set all her plans. We are talking about what to do with Abby and Marshall since she'll be taking them with her, and if my girls should go up to Mt for a bit. Also, Cody and Ty still need to make the rounds up in Mt but we'll figure out a good plan. I love having Maj with me because honestly I don't feel like a real grown up with out her and I can't see myself taking care of things with out her! I have G and G here too but I keep hugging Jamie and telling her not to leave! I know her sweet husband will love to have her back and the kids really miss their daddy. I am just so thankful for the help, support and patience she has shown since I got here. Not to mention the fact that it's side splitting to stay up and watch any Scrubs, Stewart or Colbert! Mom came down not too long ago and told us to basically go to sleep!

Thanks to everyone for all your love and support. It really means so much. I felt bad after posting about everything with Mom on Saturday night but I think It needed to be documented. Those of my family that are heading up here at anytime can have an idea of what it could be like.
I am going to take my moms advice and go crash on an airbed next to my sweet neice Addie!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Jill, Hang in there! I know it must be hard watching your Mom suffer. I hope she feels better soon!
Love Ya,
Julie

Laura said...

I'm coming! I love you.

1D! said...

It must be fun spending time with them!

How is Nana doing, right now?

Ally!

Jill Petersen said...

Ally,
Nana is comfortable in her soft bed sleeping. When she sleeps she feels better. I love you sweetie! Thanks for commenting! Can't wait to see you in a few days. Give everyone a kiss for me- Even Belle! Ha ha! Love Mommy

Blog Archiving (2005-Present)