6/13/2008

Off to "Operation MamaCare!"

I leave at 6:15am to go help my mama, so technically that's in 6 hours! I couldn't sleep of course so I did a few things that needed done around the house and thought I would hope on and say good bye to all my wonderful fans and family!!! I will definitely be updating but I don't know how hard that's going to be. I know I am not taking my kids but for the first week I'll be with Jamie's kids and this weekend my sis Sara is there with her three. I get to meet my niece Kaylee for the first time! She just turned one recently. I hear there's quite a lot of cleaning to catch up on. They need another adult there pronto! (They are of course totally capable but a little help won't hurt!) My poor mom just wants to be out of bed doing things but Sara and Jamie keep telling her to stop it!

Thanks to my sweetheart of a husband that is taking 3 days off of work to watch our little ones, and to my AWESOME mother in law for taking 3 days as well. The kids are actually over at Brent and Sue's tonight to make it easier on everyone since my flight leaves early. It's really weird being here with Drew and not having the kids with us. I am going to miss them terribly but I know they need some daddy time. Can I just tell you how sad I am that I won't be here for Father's Day? I am going to make it up to Drew in the biggest way. If it were any other situation I wouldn't be leaving. I won't be home until the 22ND. I can't wait to see my mama and give her a big hug!

4 comments:

michaeledrews said...

Hey Just wanted to stop in and LET you KNow that i LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!

shoeaddict said...

Jill,

I'm glad that you get to go and be with your mom and sisters. I prayed for your mommy last night for a while. I hope your flight is good and that you get to spend some good time with everyone. I am sure your kids will be fine.

K

Lindsey said...

JILL, I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU GET TO GO BE WITH YOUR MOM. THIS WILL BE A SPECIAL TIME FOR YOU SO ENJOY IT... TAKE CARE WE WILL SEE YOU SOON..

Jaclyn said...

best of luck to you and your mom, we'll be praying for her.

Blog Archiving (2005-Present)